Monday, January 15, 2007


One card I made over the weekend... I've kind of lost my mojo. I tried SO hard to come up with ideas for what I want to do, but the harder I tried, the worse it was for me. I was pushing too hard. So, I've heard it is best to just let it go and come back later. It'll come back, hopefully!! About this card... I saw this idea on SCS, it's not exactly the same but basically same idea and I loved it. It was also a very warm day in January so this card was fitting! My husband was kind enough to add a few little shelves in my stamping area. I should have taken a picture of the area but it's still too messy for a decent picture. Tomorrow begins our work week. I've got my work cut out for me. Ta ta for now.

3 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute card. Love that ribbon. I just love flower cards!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

I love the name of your blog.

And TAG! YOU'RE IT!

Visit my blog if you need the details on what to do.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger michelle sturgeon said...

I LOVE the sentiment stamp...where is that from?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home