Thursday, January 25, 2007

I've been tagged.... here goes..

A - Available or Taken: Taken, 14 years married, 20 years together! (To my HS sweetheart)
B - Best Friend: Male: My husband Female: Several that serve different purposes
C -Cake or Pie: Oh goodness, I can't pick just one. I have such a Sweet Tooth
D - Drink of Choice: Sweet Tea or Classic Coke
E - Essential item you use everyday: My LAPTOP!

F - Favorite Color: All shades of blue
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Sour worms
H - Hometown: Atlanta, GA is where I was born and raised

I - Indulgence: Sushi
J - January or February: Both. January is our anniversary. February - Valentine
K - Kids & Names: Daughter - Katerina (3 years old)
L - Life is incomplete without?: My family
M - Marriage Date: January 1993

N - Number of Siblings: 3 brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Like both just the same
P - Phobias or Fears: Really deep water, being stuck in closed places, anything bad happening to my husband or daughter
Q - Fave Quote: "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides"
R - Reason to Smile: My family
S - Season: Spring & Fall

T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Anyone who has not been tagged yet!
U - Unknown fact about me: Not many people know that I'm Deaf.

V - Vegetable you don't like: Raw tomatoes
W - Worst Habit: Too much time on the internet
X - X-rays: Teeth, ankle, shoulder

Y - Your Fave Food: Sushi, Italian
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home