Sunday, November 05, 2006







Today was supposed to be spent cleaning ALL day but I sneaked some stamping time in. Just couldn't resist. Here are the 3 cards I made today, not too happy with the pink/brown one but like the other 2 better.
Today I went through Katerina's bedroom and got rid of some of her babyish toys and books and unwanted stuffed dolls. She has TOO MUCH. I have two large boxes for my husband to put away. It felt good to organize her stuff as well as her clothes. I cleaned up the bonus room a little bit. Kat has a whole lot more stuff downstairs in the living room, I didn't bother going through them to eliminate. I just put them all in baskets for now.
My friend from my college days is coming this weekend and she is an avid stamper. Should be fun.
I've really enjoyed reading other blogs. There are more and more growing everyday. It's neat. Well I'm off to do my nightly routine with Katerina. Leave me some comments.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Nice...especially like that top one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home