Sunday, October 29, 2006



Hello, I'm back! It's been a long time since I've posted. Just been busy with life and work, I've slacked on my blog. Above is one of my stamped work I made for a friend earlier this year. It's a 3x3 scrapbook. I have a few of these to stamp on, wish I had plenty more to make little gifts out of. I need to do a major cleanup in my stamp area before a friend comes down to visit from out of state next week. I've been enjoying reading alot of stamp blogs along with blogs about the Gallaudet University protest (the world's only liberal arts university for the deaf). I hope to spend more time updating my blog in the future. Until then, bear with me.

*Edited to add that I just changed the moderating settings so that anyone can comment, not just registered blogspot users. I hope to see some of you comment here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home