Tuesday, June 12, 2007


A simple card! I got this idea from another blogger or someone on SCS, I cannot remember. I am sorry I forgot who to credit but the simple layout idea was CASE'd!
Supplies: Flower Petal Chipboards by Maya Road, White button, Word Window Punch, Cute Converse, Patterned paper (unknown), White cardstock


Supplies: Taken with Teal Cardstock, patterned paper from Hobby Lobby, Flower Chipboard by Maya Road, Blue Snap in the center of the flower by Making Memories, Cropadile, Word Window Punch, Taken with Teal ink, Chocolate Chip ink, Warm Words stamp set (SU!), Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set (SU!)




I have more cards created, will post them soon!


5 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Michele Kovack said...

Love both cards, especially the top one! Thanks for the kind words today.....

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger bcgal00 Rae said...

Very cute cards...love the oversized flower petals!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Bookncoffee said...

You are so talented. I love your work.
Sonya

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Robin Desko said...

Love your cards (especially the top one)...thanks for stopping by my blog today too! Comments allow me to peek in on new blogs...your daughter is adorable. My twin girls are 9 and are secretly boy crazy - and so it begins...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home